Tips for Captains
- If you have any queries relating to any matter concerning a fixture please don’t hesitate to contact the Fixture Secretary or any League officer. We are here to help.
- We process over 1,000 results cards during the season and mistakes do happen. Please check the website for your results and if you have any questions contact the Fixture Secretary – email is best email@example.com
- To help with processing the results cards, please ensure all the information requested is accurately and fully completed i.e., league, division, date, both full team names and the team player names.
- Visiting captains must countersign the result card AFTER the game, and ensure that all the information is complete and accurate.
- Any telephone messages or emails should also have the league, division date and full team name to help identify which of the over 110 league teams it relates to.
- Check the League website regularly for league information, announcements and competition results.
- If you need to register a new player during the season, please contact your league representative by email and also send a copy to the Fixture Secretary. Any phone calls must be followed up by an email.
- Please note, if you wish to alter the date of a scheduled match, for any reason other than an unfit green or very exceptional circumstances, you need to discuss with the opposition at least 72 hours before the scheduled date/time. Failure to do this may incur penalties (see rule 11.5)